INGREDIENTS (SERVES 2)
– 1 pack mini tortilla/soft tacos
– 1 sesame coated tuna loin or 1 x large tuna steak
– 200g mango
– 1/2 red onion
– 1/2 red chilli
– Handful coriander
– 1 lime
– Sriracha mayo
– Lettuce, avocado & spring onion to serve (optional)
FOR THE MANGO SALSA:
- Dice your mango into 1cm chunks.
- Finely dice your red onion, red chilli and coriander
- Mix together with a squeeze of lime juice.
- Add more onion/chilli per your taste preference if you would like it punchier/spicier.
- Put a frying pan on a medium/low heat and add a tbsp of rapeseed oil. Once hot, add in your sesame tuna loin continuing to turn to evenly cook the tuna. This should take roughly 30-45 seconds on each of the 4 sides.
- If using a tuna steak, coat each side with sesame and fry off for roughly 1 min – 1 min 30 on each side, or to your cooking preference depending how rare you like it.
- Once cooked, slice the tuna and serve on the soft taco with mango salsa, garnishes and sriracha mayo.