- 2 portions of salmon (skin on)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 thumb ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tsbp sweet chilli
- 2 tbsp hot sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 lime, chives, coriander & chilli
- Preheat your oven to 200°c
- To make the marinade mix everything in a bowl except for the salmon, lime and fresh herbs.
- Add the salmon to the marinade and coat well. If time permits, leave to infuse (optional).
- Add a dash of oil to the pan. Once hot add the salmon flesh side down and fry for 3 minutes, or until coloured. Flip and fry skin side down for another 4 minutes.
- Squeeze 1/2 lime juice over the salmon and transfer to oven. Bake for 6 minutes. Garnish with lime wedges, chilli, herbs and serve.
Hints & Tips
*Leave to marinade for a couple of hours prior to cooking for a punchier flavour.
*You can increase or decrease the amount of hot sauce in the marinade depending on your heat preference.