12 minutes – simple and delicious – serves 2
- 200g linguine
- 100g brown crab meat
- 200g white crab meat
- 75ml white wine
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves – chopped finely
- red chilli, chopped Lemon
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and add the linguine. Stir occasionally to ensure it doesn’t stick. In a deep frying pan, add 3 tbsp of the oil and gently fry the chilli and garlic.
- Turn up the heat, add the white wine and simmer until combined.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the brown crab meat. Stir until well mixed and a thick sauce begins to form.
- Once the pasta has cooked, turn it off the heat and lift the pasta with tongs straight into the frying pan, saving the pasta water for later. Put the frying pan back on low heat.
- Add the white crab meat, some chopped parsley and a dash of pasta 45 water and mix. A dd a squeeze of lemon, sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Hints & Tips
*Use the pasta water to ensure the dish remains at a good consistency. Simply add more if the sauce is too thick